Marmoleum click flooring is a common type of flooring used in many places. If you know how to care and clean, Marmoleum click flooring can last for decades.
Taking care of Marmoleum click flooring properly saves you the cost of replacing a new floor and makes your space more beautiful.
So, how to clean Marmoleum click flooring? This article will show you how to clean Marmoleum click flooring effectively and safely.
If you don’t want to waste time cleaning, let’s jump into it.
5 Tips on How to clean Marmoleum Click Flooring?
There are many instructions for cleaning Marmoleum click flooring available.
However, if you do not follow the detailed instructions, you may be unable to clean the Marmoleum successfully.
Here are Iconic’s exclusive instructions on how to clean Marmoleum click flooring.
Initial Care Following Installation
To make Marmoleum click flooring durable and easy to clean, you should take care of it after installation. This job is quite simple if you follow these instructions:
- Remove soil and dust by sweeping or vacuuming the floor.
- Dilute 1 ounce of Marmoleum floor cleaner with 1 gallon of clean water.
- Apply the cleaning solution just mixed with houseplants or sponges, do not flood the floor.
- Wipe away stains and excess cleaning solution with a mop or clean rag. Change or wash mops and rags as often as necessary.
- For stubborn stains, you can use non-abrasive nylon scrubbing pads.
- Wipe the floor with a clean, damp mop.
- Let the floor dry completely before using.
To ensure the durability and quality of Marmoleum click flooring to prolong their life, you should care for and clean them regularly. You can clean it regularly by following these instructions:
- Sweep, vacuum or use a damp cloth to wipe away dirt regularly.
- For deep stains, use a sponge or non-abrasive nylon brush to scrub.
- Specialized detergents can be used at less than about 2 caps per gallon of water.
- After cleaning, wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Let the floor dry completely before circulating.
=> You must read: A Detail Guide on cleaning Marmoleum floor.
Suppose you accidentally damage the Top shield of Marmoleum click flooring, or it is excessively worn. In that case, you can take care of the following instructions to restore the Marmoleum.
- Sweep, dust or vacuum to remove soil and grit
- Apply a neutral ph range to the floor according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- Use a clean damp rag or cloth to clean the Marmoleum click flooring. If necessary, regularly wash the rags and change the water
- Remove stubborn stains with non-abrasive nylon scrubbing pads
- Repeat cleaning steps if Marmoleum click flooring is not completely clean
- Wipe the house with a damp and clean rag
- Let the floor dry completely
- Apply two thin coats of Marmoleum Floor Finish using a clean, lint-free cloth or a micro-fibre mop applicator. You can apply extra thin layers for a thicker layer
- Wait for the floor to dry for at least 45 minutes
- You can apply other layers of paint if you want to increase the gloss
Cleaning between the Grooves
Cleaning the grooves on Marmoleum click flooring is a difficult problem to solve. The grooves between the Marmoleum tiles are ideal places for accumulating dirt and bacteria.
You can clean it effectively with the following guide:
- Take a dipped small nylon brush
- Prepare warm water and a cleaning solution that is not too strong
- Dip the brush in warm water and cleaning solution and brush the crevices to clean
- After cleaning the slot, use a clean and dry cloth to remove excess residue
If you do not have time, the Marmoleum floors cleaning service is your choice!
Suppose you are busy and do not love cleaning, especially difficult to clean floors like Marmoleum click flooring.
In that case, hiring a cleaning unit is the first choice. The service providers know the best cleaning method and save you time.
They know how to choose the right detergents and solve difficult floor cleaning problems.
Finding a reputable Marmoleum click flooring cleaning service provider for you, your family, and your business will save you long-term costs and shorten cleaning time.
Specific Notes When Cleaning Marmoleum Click Flooring
Marmoleum click flooring is a popular style, but it breaks down quickly if you don’t clean it properly. Here are some tips to make your Marmoleum cleaning process more effective.
- Do not use high pH or strong alkalis to clean Marmoleum click flooring. Marmoleum is a floor made mainly from natural materials; strong alkalis or detergents can damage Marmoleum after a short time of use.
- In restorative care, you should not apply more than 4 coats daily. You should pay more attention to the manufacturer’s cleaning care recommendations.
- Hard brushes and abrasive rags should not be used to clean Marmoleum click flooring. These powerful cleaners can damage floor surfaces and create large scratches. Nylon brush and microfiber duster are highly recommended.
So. . . Which is the best Marmoleum Click Floor Cleaning Service in Ireland?
If you are looking for the best service for cleaning Marmoleum click floor, then Iconic is your first choice. They specialize in various commercial floor cleaning services, including Marmoleum click floor cleaning.
Iconic Cleaning doesn’t simply perform its floor cleaning duties, they use the most suitable cleaning methods and cleaning agents that help prolong the floor’s life.
In addition, this service provider also offers many different floor cleaning service packages for customers to choose from. You can request hourly cleaning or outsource the entire cleaning to them.
Iconic is confident to help you solve all problems related to commercial floor cleaning with a team of experienced professionals and enthusiastic. Contact Iconic for advice and choose the most suitable service!