The deep house cleaning checklist is an effective weapon that saves you time and achieves the best results in cleaning the house.
Sure!! The ultimate Iconic Cleaning checklist will give you a comprehensive picture of deep house cleaning checklist by day, week, and year.
According to research, a cursory glance at the lists will help to remember deeply to create automatic habits.
This way, you’ll avoid wasting time on unknown tasks or missing important ones.
Besides, this list is handy and easy when delegated between family members.
Are you ready?
Let’s clean these up with the best cleaning service in Ireland!
Daily Deep House Cleaning Schedule Checklist
Cleaning your house regularly daily is the simplest way to keep your home clean, ensuring hygiene. Don’t let it get worse and messy to start cleaning up.
Bird by Bird!! Start with small and simple tasks instead of making them harder to solve. And here’s a list of things you need to do to keep your home clean daily.
Weekly Deep House Cleaning Schedule Checklist
Not only do you schedule a clean-up daily, but you need to have the deep house cleaning checklist every week. You should clean the house – not only clean but also as a way to throw away what is old and spoiled to welcome new things into the home.
We would like to give you a hand, with the know-how of experts in cleaning, cleaning the house:
- Wipe away dirt and grease on kitchen appliances.
- You also need to clean up the inside of the refrigerator, get rid of old food, and clean up the clutter.
- It is recommended to re-clean the kitchen faucet and sink with specialized detergents.
- Also, do not skip cleaning inside the microwave. Heat 1 cup of hot water and a few tablespoons of vinegar, then let the machine work for a few minutes until the window has steam.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before opening the door, then remove the bowl and wipe the inside with a sponge.
Vacuuming and wiping glasses
- There is a lot of dirt and bacteria in the air, so you must regularly sweep and clean dirt on the glass and household items.
- Just a towel and glass mop that you love to dislodge stains and dirt on the mirror, glass countertops, glass doors, and bathroom doors.
- Cleaning the glass once a week is essential; the shiny cleanliness of the mirror and fresh air help you have good health and mental comfort.
Clean the bathroom
- Clean the toilet thoroughly while wiping the shower and bathtub.
- Use soap and multipurpose detergents to clean your floors, faucets, and soap dispensers.
- You can use CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner for mortar and Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath for glass, brick, and bathtub surfaces.
- Change the sheets at least once a week to ensure your bed is clean and comfortable.
Deep Cleaning Tip for You
You can break down the work to solve it if you don’t have much time instead of doing it all at once on the weekend.
For example, you can spend Mondays cleaning the kitchen, Wednesdays sucking sessions, and Saturdays cleaning bathrooms,…
Monthly Deep House Cleaning Schedule Checklist
Take a few hours each month to deep clean your home. Things will get easier because you’ve persisted in making a deep house cleaning checklist.
Every day, every week, cleaned; indeed, the monthly cleaning work of the sale will become much more straightforward.
Let’s start with the freezer first. It contains foods that are often enclosed and easily neglected.
Once a month, check if the food’s label has expired. You should treat the stains and neatly rearrange the food.
Spend several hours each month dusting the shelves and skirting boards, wiping away the dirt-clinging surfaces. And don’t forget to clean the vacuum cleaner. To help the vacuum cleaner work strongly with good power, you should replace the bag when it is full 3/4.
Clean the dishwasher: Fill the vinegar with vinegar in a large glass cup and place it on the top rack. Then run the machine or dry with heat. This way, your dishwasher will become more pleasant.
And don’t forget to clean your washing machine with a dedicated detergent like Affresh, which runs the normal cycle with hot water.
Yearly Deep House Cleaning Schedule Checklist
And finally, on the deep house cleaning checklists that we suggest is the cleaning work you need to do each year.
Carpet cleaning must be on top 1 on deep house cleaning checklist
The carpets, after 1 year of use, have been cleaned on the surface regularly, but for stains, you should deep clean the carpet every year.
This is also a way to make your carpet new and more durable. If your home has a lot of carpets, hire a reliable carpet cleaning service to solve it.
Clean the vents and stairs: a lot of dirt and debris in the air clings to their surface, making them old and dirty. Take the time to clean them at least once a year.
Wiping the window from inside out!
- Choose a dry day, little to remove dirt.
- Use specialized cleaning water and clean cloth.
- Do not forget the gaps are a lot of dirt.
You see, the deep house cleaning checklist with specific tasks makes it possible to remember quickly and save a lot of time to make a difference to the look of your home.
If you’re busy or don’t like time-consuming cleaning, use our deep house cleaning service to feel the difference!
With the necessary machinery, equipment, utensils, experience, and professional staff, we will perform the cleaning job as efficiently and quickly as possible.