Daily office cleaning tasks include a checklist for the front desk, bathroom, restroom, and kitchen or pantry area.
The office kitchen cleaning checklist includes basic vacuuming, mopping, and dusting to maintain a clean kitchen area.
DAILY OFFICE KITCHEN CLEANING CHECKLIST
The benefit of cleaning the office kitchen every day helps to keep the kitchen neat and clean. You will no longer feel stressed and tired when the kitchen cleaning list has been shortened and much less work:
- Clear out all the junk and unnecessary items on the kitchen table.
- Clean the kitchen immediately after cooking.
- Mop and sweep the floor every day.
- Clean dishes and all kitchen utensils immediately after use.
- Use specialized cleaning water to remove grease on the stove and stove after cooking.
WEEKLY OFFICE KITCHEN CLEANING CHECKLIST
There seems to be a lot that you need to do on your weekly kitchen cleaning list. However, you can also break down the list and do them each day:
Clean the refrigerator by removing foods that are out of HSD and show signs of going rancid. Then clean the inside of the refrigerator compartment to remove odors and disease-causing bacteria.
Lift small appliances, pots, and pans to remove any debris or dirt underneath. And do not forget to clean them too! Thoroughly scrub your cutting board with hot water and dish soap.
Scrub the cooktop to clean away any burnt marks, grease, and food that you missed during your daily cleaning.
- Rearrange the pantry.
- Empty and separate trash so that it does not cause odors in the kitchen.
- Sweep and mop your kitchen floor.
- Replace new carpet for kitchen floor (if any) and kitchen towel, dish sponge.
MONTHLY OFFICE KITCHEN CLEANING CHECKLIST
If you follow the checklist above, you should not have to spend hours scrubbing the stain. It is still a good idea to clean the kitchen every month. Clean the dishwasher using specialized cleaning tablets or a few tablespoons of citric acid to help remove limescale buildup.
Clean out the refrigerator by checking the HSD of foods and spoiled foods. Then clean all shelves and refrigerator compartments. Clean all kitchen appliances such as ovens, microwaves, air fryers, and kettles.
Inspect things you might miss in your daily cleaning. For example, a soap dish or a holder where you put sponges and rinse them. Wipe off grease deposits on the stove and kitchen sinks. Organize the dry food cupboards and other shelves in the kitchen.
CHALLENGES WHEN CLEANING THE OFFICE KITCHEN
Bacteria do not just live on kitchen surfaces or utensils. Food cutting boards with lots of horizontal and vertical cuts are the perfect breeding ground for bacteria, as they can settle quite well in these grooves.
Therefore, it is not enough to use warm water to wash the cutting boards. This cleaning is more effective when done in the dishwasher or using a dish sponge with a suitable detergent.
People found up to 360 different bacteria on a dishwashing sponge. So it is important to change your dishwasher once a week. Another area where bacteria gather is in the knife holder and the grooves on the blades. Knives that are damp after washing also contribute to the vigorous growth of bacteria. For this reason, you can use a small brush and detergent to clean the knife case once a month.
To ensure food safety and hygiene standards, and fire prevention, kitchen areas must be regularly cleaned and maintained. Although the kitchen area is not the area for serving and direct contact with customers, the kitchen is the most important place that determines the culture of an office.
If the kitchen is hygienic, the food quality will be standard and safe. So why do we have to clean the office kitchen?
- Regular cleaning of the kitchen helps to remove the amount of grease in the air.
- Reduces clogging of oil channels due to long-term stagnation of grease.
- The exhaust system is kept ventilated and clean, minimizing the amount of grease discharged into the outside environment.
- Extend the life of the stove and the tools and equipment.
- The kitchen space is always fresh, creating high work efficiency.
- The food becomes better quality and delicious.
TIPS AND TRICKS TO CLEAN UP YOUR OFFICE KITCHEN
What is the fastest way to clean up the office kitchen? If you have to receive an unexpected guest’s visit, you can refer to the following things to do to get the kitchen cleaned as quickly as possible.
- Wash dishes or stack all dirty dishes in the dishwasher to help keep the kitchen neat and clean.
- Clean the kitchen table, and remove unnecessary and unused items into the cabinet.
- Take out the trash so they don’t smell bad.
- Wipe down surfaces of appliances and cabinet doors. Use a cleaning product that has a lemon scent as it will help keep the office kitchen smelling fresh.
- Clean the kitchen and the stove.
ICONIC CLEANING – ONE OF THE BEST OFFICE KITCHEN CLEANING SERVICES ACROSS IRELAND
- The cleaning process of Iconic Cleaning is drawn from actual construction experience
- Chemicals used are fully certified by the testing authority MSDM
- Staff are professionally trained and have a deep understanding of restaurant kitchen system design
- Safety is the top criterion of Iconic Cleaning. Employees are always equipped with international quality protective equipment.
Whether it is the cleaning of the house or office, the checklist can be based on the quarterly, monthly, and weekly cleaning plan. Besides the overall daily cleaning checklist, you also need to make a plan to check electrical equipment, kitchen equipment, and inventory to have a maintenance plan for the entire system.
The clearer the checklist, the more specific each item makes it easier for you to control the quality of cleaning. Above are the shares of Iconic Cleaning Company about the sample cleaning checklist for the home and office. Hope you will maintain your hygiene well with this checklist!